The DTC1250e offers the following built-in and optional features:
- A dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information as needed.
- A Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernetenabled printers, allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
- Choose from either the easy-to-use allin-one ribbon cassette (EZ ribbons) or the more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon (ECO ribbons) option.
- An optional iCLASS SE encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data
in the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object SIO) data, and enabling the printer
to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint.
- Optional internal server for secure printing over a network, enabling distributed card issuance in seconds.
- Optional technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE or MIFARE) or simple
mag stripe and prox cards as needed.
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature, ideal for creating temporary ID cards, such as visitor badges.
- Ability to print on a variety of card thicknesses to create simple loyalty cards as thin as 9 mil, or access control badges as thick as 40 mil.
For further information call us on 040-65248220 or email us on email@example.com