The 3800gPDF is built specifically to serve applications that require high-performance linear barcode scanning as well as an economical solution for occasional PDF417 barcode reading.
Based on the proven 3800g platform, the 3800gPDF features an ideal balance of performance, durability, ergonomics, and connectivity that make it a reliable and user-friendly solution for a broad range of light industrial environments including retail, manufacturing, government, healthcare, and distribution.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0, the 3800gPDF delivers high-performance linear barcode scanning across a range of bar codes —including those that are damaged or poorly printed. Combined with intuitive PDF417 reading functionality, the 3800gPDF offers versatile, yet economical scanning capability.
Compact, ergonomic design and class-leading durability, coupled with aggressive reading performance, makes the new 3800gPDF the ideal choice for customers who appreciate a reliable, versatile, and economical solution to meet their scanning needs.
- Swipe Action PDF417 Decoding: Fast, accurate, and economical PDF417 reading.
- Bright, Crisp, and Focused Aiming Line: Easy to aim and scan codes, regardless of lighting conditions or close bar code proximities.
- Performance and Versatility Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0
- 270 scans per second and high tolerance-to-hand motion ensure fast scanning performance.
- Working range from .3 inches to 8 inches on medium density bar codes
- Improved ability to read damaged or poorly printed bar codes.
- Modern, Ergonomic Design: Sleek, modern industrial design results in a smaller, lighter device for increased operator comfort and productivity.
- Durable: Built-to-last with no moving parts to wear out and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Plug and Play Connectivity: All popular interfaces are on board. Includes Visual Xpress™ software for ease of integration.
- Future Proof Symbology Support: GTIN compliant, GS1 DataBar capable.
- Intuitive User Feedback: Fully programmable options for application-specific "good read" LED and beeper settings
||112 mm x 79 mm x 150 mm (4.4" x 3.1" x 5.9")|
||159 g (5.6 oz)|
||5 VDC ± 0.5 V|
||2.3 W (450 mA @ 5 V)|
||430 mW (86 mA @ 5 V)|
|Host System Interfaces
||USB, TTL level RS232, Keyboard Wedge|
||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
||0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
||Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5´) drops|
||Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants|
||Linear Image (CCD: 3648 pixels)|
||270 scans per second|
||25 cm/s (10 in/s) with 13 mil UPC at optimal focus|
||37% minimum reflectance difference|
||Reads standard 1D, GS1 Databar and PDF417 symbologies. |
||5 year factory warranty|
For further information call us on 040-65248220 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org