From the global leader in imaging technology comes the 3800g - the newest member of the legendary 3800 family of linear imagers.
The first in a new class of 3800 linear imagers, the 3800g was built to deliver world-class performance for a broad range of market applications.
Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability, ergonomics, and connectivity solutions, the 3800g delivers years of hassle-free scanning for applications in retail, warehouse, manufacturing, distribution-and all points in-between.
The first linear imager to earn the Adaptus® Imaging Technology brand, the new 3800g is powered by Adaptus 5.0, delivering breakthrough linear imaging performance and versatility. Fast, intuitive bar code reading across a range of high and low density codes, the 3800g quickly reads even damaged and poorly printed bar codes-all in a single device.
Sound, ergonomic design and class-leading durability, coupled with aggressive reading performance, makes the new 3800g the ideal choice for customers who appreciate best-in-class value in a handheld linear reader.
- Performance and Versatility Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0:
- Excellent tolerance to lateral hand motion (4x faster)makes 3800g easy to use.
- 270 scans per second makes bar code reading faster than ever.
- Improved depth of field across a broad range of linear bar codes.
- Working range from .5 inches to 18 inches on 100% UPC/EAN symbols.
- Improved ability to read damaged or poorly printed bar codes
- General Purpose Reader: Single device covering the broadest range of customer applications
- Modern, Ergonomic Design: Sleek, modern industrial design results in a smaller, lighter device for increased operator comfort and productivity
- Durable: No moving parts to wear out. Full impact resistant bumpers and a 5 year warranty make the 3800g one of the toughest scanners on the market
- Connectivity: All popular interfaces are on board. Includes Visual Express™ software for ease-of-integration. Supports Unified POS standard and Windows® Embedded for Point of Service, for retail connectivity
- Common Cabling: Uses same cable solutions as our linear, 2D, and cordless imagers-for easy ordering and efficient spares pools
- Future Proof Symbology Support: GTIN compliant, GS1 DataBar capable
- Intuitive Aiming Line: Thin, crisp aiming line for easeof-use in scanning bar coded menus and densely populated documents
- Full Line of Accessories: Includes presentation scanning, global power choice options, and purpose built mounting solutions
- Intuitive User Feedback: Fully programmable options for application-specific "good read" LED and beeper settings
||112 mm x 79 mm x 150 mm (4.4" x 3.1" x 5.9")|
||159 g (5.6 oz)|
||3800GX4E: 5 VDC ± 0.5 V; 3800GX5E: 4.5 - 12 VDC|
||3800GX4E: 430 mW (86 mA @ 5 V); 3800GX5E: 780 mW (65 mA @ 12 V)|
|Host System Interfaces
||3800Gx4E: USB, TTL level RS232, Keyboard Wedge|
3800Gx5E: USB, TTL level RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46xx (RS485)
||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
||0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
||Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5') drops|
||Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants|
||Linear Image (CCD: 3648 pixels)|
||270 scans per second|
||51 cm/s (20 in/s) with 13 mil UPC at optimal focus|
||3800g: Horizontal: 47°; 3800ghd: Horizontal: 51°|
||20% minimum reflectance difference|
||Reads standard 1D, GS1 Databar symbologies. |
||5 year factory warranty|
For further information call us on 040-65248220 or email us on email@example.com