In Data collections application we use Palmtec DataCollect machine
The basic form of Data Collection is done in paper work. And it will be more helpful when it is done in a machine. Because, doing on a machine is more perfect than that done in paper work. Doing the data collection in a handheld will let us copy the data onto the system where we can review the data for the business run checking. The application developed for the data collection is PCMS (Plantation Collection Management System). This application allows us to maintain different types of the data collection. Like all the data which is done into the machine is uploaded at the end of the day and thus the data is loaded into the PC and now the reports can be generated. So, first of all preparing for the data collection, the machine is made ready by making the necessary changes required for the business and load it into the machine and is ready for the data collection.
- The data is made as per the quantity of the good that are delivered or sent from or to the customer.
- Thus making note of all this data from the filed into the machine is stored and then can be uploaded into the database at the end of the day.
- This data collection can be used for long time travel storages too, means when an operator has to do the data collection from different areas, then he can use the machine to do the data collection and then can be uploaded into the system.
- Even virus threat is ruled out, as the application is made for specific requirement. So, there is no chance for misuses.
- Using this application which is having a vast number of features can be used for many other applications too. Also the application is having a sophisticated way of reporting in which a lot of information can be gathered to track down the running business.
The application can be used in the Palmtec DataCollect machine
Palmtec DataCOL is a hand-held micro computer It is very rugged, light weight with about 250 - 400 Grams and suitable for the rough environments. It consists of keypad, Graphic LCD, Basic & In Built Scanner / BIOMETRIC MODULE etc, Higher End 32 Bit Microcontroller, USB interface and runs on Battery
|Processor ||ARM Cortex M3
|Power ||Li-Ion, rechargeable battery
|Battery Life ||Approx. 500 charge-recharge cycles
|Charger ||Portable, compact AC adaptor (190 –240 V)
|Display ||128 * 64 Graphical LCD with backlight.
|Keyboard ||30 Key, Alphanumeric, Tactile, 10 million operable. .
|PC Interface ||USB Slave Port, IR (Infra-Red) and RF optional.
|Size ||Approx. 24 x 4 x 7.5 cm
|Weight ||250-400 Grams
|Host System ||Any (DOS, Windows, Unix, Linux)
|Optionals Features ||BIOMETRIC Module, GPRS Module, SMARTCARD Module
|In the Box
- Palmtec Machine
- USB Cable
- AC Charger
- Carry Bag
- User Guide
- Software CD
- Sophisticated environments like AC room, Computer furniture & qualified operator also are not required.
- Virus threat is also ruled out. Since Palmtec is programmed for specific applications, there is no chance for misuses.
- Though the operation is simple for laymen, security is ensured by data encryption and multi-level password protections.
- Palmtec can be used in places where keeping (or carrying) a set of PC + Printer + UPS is impossible.
Areas of Applications:
- Field Collection / Loan,Recovery for Banks, Insurance & NBFCs.
- Ticketing in Zoo / Museum / Parks, Parking Lots.
- Courier Services Data Entry and Processing.
- Parking Coupon Issue.
- KOT Processing.
- Shop / Restaurant / Fuel Billing.
- Billing in Delivery Sales Van, Payment Collection / Order Processing in Distribution Network.
- Property Tax Collection.
Hand Held Hardware Solutions
KOT & BOT
Field Payment Collection
Chit Fund Collection