In Bank collections we use Palmtec Plutonia and Palmtec Amphibia
Bank Collection when done in a automated manner is a lot helpful. It saves a lot of time of tracking about their clients from whom the money is to be collected. Collecting the money from the clients in a automated system is easier. This was made possible by the application Pay Collect with the help of a hand-held device.
- The billing is done with a hand held which will be used to track the collections done, and also check the pending clients.
- All the collections to the clients will be done by that particular agent created under the owner account. So, the owner creates the number of agents under him and the agent(s) do the billing of clients under their control.
- The each and individual client's details like Account no., Account Name, Accountant address, multiple amount, Opening balance, Rent amount, Balance amount, opening date, due date & last collection date, will be uploaded into the machine which will be ready for the billing and can view the reports in the Admin (owner) account.
- Owner can have types of reports like, the billings done in between dates, individual reports by the account number and reports by the amount range. The admin will have the privileges to view all the accounts under the all agents, and also can edit few details (fields).
Using this application, the owners will be ease at their business. And the handhelds used for this application are as follows:
1. Palmtec Amphibia.
2. Palmtec Plutonia.
Palmtec Amphibia is a hand-held computer It is very rugged, light weight with about 400 Grams and suitable for the rough environments. It consists of a 30 Key keypad, Graphic LCD, In Built Thermal Printer, Higher End 32 Bit Microcontroller, USB interface and runs on Rechargeable Battery.
||Palmtec – Amphibia
|Processor ||ARM Cortex-M3
|Date/Time ||Battery Backed Real Time Clock.
|Security ||Multi-level Password Protection
|Battery ||Li-Ion, rechargeable battery
|Recharging Time ||Approx. 3 hours
|Power Lasting ||Power Lasting
|Battery Life ||Approx. 500 charge-recharge cycles
|Charger ||Portable, compact AC adaptor
|Display ||128 * 64 Graphical LCD with backlight.
|Keyboard ||30 Key, Alphanumeric, Tactile.
|Interface ||USB Slave Port Standard
IR (Infra-Red) / RF / GPRS optional.
|Program Memory ||512 KB Flash
|Data Memory ||2 / 4 / 8 MB (Expandable up to 2 GB)
|Size ||Approx. 21 x 4 x 7.5 cm
|Body ||Moulded ABS / PC body.
|Printer ||32 Col Thermal Printer
|Paper Width ||57 mm width (24 characters in a line)
|Paper Loading ||Easy Loading
|Optionals ||PS2 / Bluetooth / Biometric/ Barcode
|In the Box
- Palmtec Machine
- USB Cable
- AC Charger
- Carry Bag
- User Guide
- Software CD
- Sophisticated environments like AC room, Computer furniture & qualified operator also are not required.
- Virus threat is also ruled out. Since Palmtec is programmed for specific applications, there is no chance for misuses.
- Though the operation is simple for laymen, security is ensured by data encryption and multi-level password protections.
- Palmtec can be used in places where keeping (or carrying) a set of PC + Printer + UPS is impossible.
- ARM Processor
- 4MB FLASH (Expandable up to 2 GB)
- 128*64 Agraphical LCD
- ICON BASED MENUS
- Li Ion Battery
- USB,RS232 C ,IR
- 360-400 grams
- 2'' thermal printer optional
A standard application
software is available onboard.Machine can be programmed and download to
flash memory and upgrade the unit with newer applications
- KEYBOARD WEDGE
Areas of Applications:
- Field Collection / Loan,Recovery for Banks, Insurance & NBFCs.
- Ticketing in Govt. Transport Corporation Buses & Private Buses.
- Ticketing in Zoo / Museum / Parks, Parking Lots.
- Courier Services Data Entry and Processing.
- Parking Coupon Issue.
- KOT Processing.
- Shop / Restaurant / Fuel Billing.
- Billing in Delivery Sales Van, Payment Collection / Order Processing in Distribution Network.
- Spot Billing for Electricity & Water Companies.
- Property Tax Collection.
For this application we can also use Palmtec Plutonia.
Hand Held Hardware Solutions
KOT & BOT
Field Payment Collection
Chit Fund Collection